Hello,
I am new to using the Spring.NET Social Framework DLLs.
I downloaded the 1.0.0 package and from a test ASP.NET application using .net framework 2.0.

I am having difficulties utilizing the call-back technique for getting authorization for my Twitter application to access a test twitter account I created.

When utilizing the Spring.net DLLs, following the example in documentation, I am unable to figure out how to persist the original oAuthToken request token that is generated in the 1st step of the authentication process and passed to FetchRequestToken() method:

oTwitterProvider = New Spring.Social.Twitter.Connect.TwitterServiceProvid er(TwitterConsumerKey, TwitterConsumerSecret)
oRequestToken
= oTwitterProvider.OAuthOperations.FetchRequestToken ("http://MyTestDevBox.com/MyCallbackPage.aspx", Nothing)
UserAuthenticationURL = oTwitterProvider.OAuthOperations.BuildAuthorizeUrl (oRequestToken.Value, Nothing)
Response.Redirect(UserAuthenticationURL, True)

The above step works, user redirects to Twitter, authorizes the app, and then gets redirected to MyCallbackPage.aspx with appropriate oauth_token and oauth_verifie query string variables.

On callback page:

oTwitterProvider = New Spring.Social.Twitter.Connect.TwitterServiceProvid er(TwitterConsumerKey, TwitterConsumerSecret)
oAuthorizedRequestToken = New Spring.Social.OAuth1.AuthorizedRequestToken(oRequestToken
, Request.QueryString("oauth_token").ToString)
oAccessToken = oTwitterProvider.OAuthOperations.ExchangeForAccess Token(oAuthorizedRequestToken, Nothing)

Problem is that the MyCallbackPage.aspx page needs to refrence the original oRequestToken so that it can use in the Spring.Social.OAuth1.AuthorizedRequestToken() to get the authorized request token. Since the ASP.NET page is state-less, the original oRequestToken doesn't exists any more by the time user is redirected back to my ASP.NET application from twitter. Is there a way to recreate it, somehow save its value/secret in database and recreate it on the call-back page? The example given in documentation seems to suggest that somehow the callback page maintains the reference to original request token, but how is it done? Using a session variable to store entire object? Is there any way to do this without using session state, my application doesn't use any session state.

Thank you I appreciate any hints.