Hello,

This is my first post so be nice

I want to integrate Spring.NET as with WebformMVP (http://webformsmvp.codeplex.com). To do that I must implement an interface called IPresenterFactory. That interface has a method called Create that I need to implement.

Code:
IPresenter Create(Type presenterType, Type viewType, IView viewInstance);
Inside this method I would need to create the presenterType with spring and pass viewInstance to the constructor of presenterType.

Here is the implementation for Castle Windsor:

Code:

public IPresenter Create(Type presenterType, Type viewType, IView viewInstance)
        {
            if (presenterType == null) throw new ArgumentNullException("presenterType");
            if (viewType == null) throw new ArgumentNullException("viewType");
            if (viewInstance == null) throw new ArgumentNullException("viewInstance");

var parameters = new Dictionary<string, object>
            {
                { "view", viewInstance }
            };

return (IPresenter)presenterKernel.Resolve(presenterType, parameters);
        }
Simple Not so much with Spring.NET. I can make it work but then I can't do constructor injection on the presenter because it complains that it does not have a constructor with only 1 argument. In the object definition I also need to put the constructor argument which I do not need because the framework constructs that for me.

Code:
<object id="SomePresenter" type="SomeProject.Presenters.SomePresenter, SomeProject">
      <constructor-arg name="view" ref="SomePresenterView" />
</object>

<object id="SomePresenterView" type="SomPresenterView.aspx"></object>
So my question would be: How can I do this so that I'm able to do constructor injection?
A plus would be to eliminate the need of the constructor-arg that will not be used.

Thanks, Ivica