Thread: how to generate qr code in ASP.NET?

Default how to generate qr code in ASP.NET?

Can anyone tell me how to generate qr code barcode in ASP.NET? I need it in my program. Thanks for your replies!

I googled "how to generate qr code barcode in ASP.NET" and found these professional passages. Hope they can help you!
    http://www.onbarcode.com/asp_net/qr-code-generator.html
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3...in-asp-net-mvc

Quote Originally Posted by carrycarrie View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to generate qr code barcode in ASP.NET? I need it in my program. Thanks for your replies!
    How to Generate QR Code in ASP.NET Library?There are a few steps you should know:
    1,Install ASP.NET Barcode Control;
    2,Add ASP.NET Barcode Control onto your .NET Visual Studio Toolbox;
    3,Copy "qrcode.aspx" and "qrcode.aspx.cs" to the folder where your aspx pages are generating barcodes;
    4,Drag and drop the WebQRCode control into the Forms;
    5,Run the website and you will see a barcode image generated;
    Last edited by jamesjim882; 12-14-2012 at 09:57 AM.

good info and nice website on barcode generating, can anyone tell me which image format can the barcode to be generated?

I show you how to create a QR Code with a logo in the middle using ASP.Net C# and an open-source C# project.
    My first initiative here is to explain what Insanity is. Once you get the feel for it the customer insanity reviews will make more sense.

i am not an export in barcode creating,but i usually do such a work,so i can give you some advices for reference. I use a barcode generator driver found on the internet . Install it and it becomes a selectable option.Then you can generate barcodes in many formats in any program at all, including Adobe Acrobat . Just open the sdk, select barcode, and choice a form you want, then you can generate barcode in asp, c#, vb, ,etc ,the task will be finished in several seconds. if you haven't found a good choice , you can have a try. best wishes.

With the development of the different kinds of barcodes and image files.
    Both formats of them evolves with time.
    So, many free components online offer the service to generate almost all kinds of Barcode to many different kinds of image formats, such as jpeg, JPEG2000, JBIG2, PSD.
    You can choose one you need. I hope it helps.
    Best Regards,
    Arron

|PDF Conversion SDK|

Next Tomorrow is Another Day.

Hello, glad to reply you.
    why don't you try this one to help you generate QRcode in ASP.NET,
    I think it is useful for you, you can check it to find what you really want.
    good luck!