Spring.NET 1.2.0 Released
Dear Spring Community,
We are pleased to announce that Spring .NET 1.2.0 is now available.
Download | Support | Documentation | Community
This release contains the following new major features:
- WCF Integration - Configure WCF services using dependency injection. Apply AOP advice to WCF services.
- MSMQ integration - MSMQ helper classes to increase your productivity developing messaging applications. Provides integration with Spring's transaction management features.
- Apache ActiveMQ integration - Helper classes to increase your productivity developing messaging applications with ActiveMQ/NMS
- Quartz integration - Configure Quartz jobs, schedulers, triggers using dependency injection. Convenience classes for implementing Quartz Jobs.
- AOP - New inheritance based AOP proxy generation
- NHibernate 2.0.1 support.
Other notable new features:
This release includes approximately 100 bug fixes and enhancements since the 1.1.2 release.
Please refer to the changelog for additional details.