Hi guys,
I've been having a big problem since I upgrade my application from spring.net 1.1 to 1.2: web services that would work correctly with 1.1 not throw errors inside IIS.
I have checked all the config, and everything is fine. All spring objects are created properly, but instead of executing the web service, I get this error:

Exception Information: Message: The type initializer for 'Spring.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory' threw an exception. Source: Stack Trace

Removing all the links to domain objects from the service interfaces seems to fix the issue, so my question is: has anything changed in spring.net 1.2 that require objects to be explicitly marked as Serializable to be used in a web service, or something like that? I couldn't find anything in the documentation.

Also, is there any way to get more information about this kind of error? It seems that the spring initialization works properly, and the exception is generated when IIS is executing the web service, but the inner exception is empty and there's no info in the IIS logs..

Thanks guys!