Spring.NET 1.3.0 Released
Dear Spring Community,
We are pleased to announce that Spring .NET 1.3.0 is now available.
Download | Support | Documentation | Community
This release contains the following new major features:
- Micosoft Test Framework integration - Integration test classes to support MSTest in addition to NUnit.
- TIBCO EMS integration - Helper classes to increase your productivity developing messaging based applications with TIBCO EMS.
- NVelocity integration - Helper classes to configure a NVelocity template engine in a Spring based application
- VS.NET Solution Templates - VS.NET 2008 based solution templates to get you up and running quickly creating Spring based applications.
- DI support for Enterprise Service Components
Other notable new features:
Please refer to the changelog for additional details.
Looking forward to a quick 1.3.1 release and then Spring.NET 2.0. Please register your feature suggestions in JIRA.
Check out Erich Eichingers's blog for a preview of code based configuration (no XML).
Last edited by Mark Pollack; 11-17-2010 at 01:20 PM.