Spring Gemfire 1.0 GA Released
Dear Spring Community,
I am pleased to announce the second milestone release of the Spring GemFire 1.0 GA project is now available for both Java and .NET!
Downloads | API Docs | Reference Documentation | Changelog
The Spring GemFire project aims to make it easier to build Spring-powered highly scalable applications using GemFire as distributed data management platform.
To learn more about the project, visit the Spring GemFire Homepage.
The features in 1.0.0 GA for .NET include
Looking forward to your feedback on the forum or in the issue tracker.
- Native support for GemFire 6.5
- Extensive namespace support for configuring all the major GemFire components: cache, client regions and pools
- Improved support for client regions
- New configuration option for region lookup-only
- Spring.NET Cache Advice implementation
- More documentation (twice the size of the previous release)
Last edited by Mark Pollack; 02-07-2011 at 02:23 PM.